I’m very excited to announce the Florence Summer Institute for International School Educators.
This summer, I will be hosting two programs focused on international education from July 4 – 9 in gorgeous Florence, Italy. Please join me and your fellow international educators as we explore instructional coaching and impacting learning.
In the first program, International Instructional Coaching, we will:
- Develop a defined theory and purpose of working in instructional coaching practices.
- Identify isolated conferencing skills that coaches use.
- Examine Instructional Coaching with the End in Mind.
In the second program, Impacting Learning, we will:
- Learn to train teachers in their ability to use questioning to impact student learning.
- Develop skills in questioning to facilitate conversations with teachers.
- Take an in-depth look at questions using Questions for Life.
We will also have the opportunity to practice the skills learned in each program with fellow international educators. Choose either program, or take both for a unique opportunity to develop your skill set for building teacher capacity to positively impact student learning.
Upon completion of each program, you will be able to deliver PD to 25 of your colleagues.
I hope to meet you in Florence this summer for a truly one-of-a-kind opportunity to collaborate with other international educators on instructional coaching and impacting learning. Learn more about my summer institute or register today to secure your spot!